THE ANYTIME,
ANYWHERE, 3 MINUTE
ACNE SPOT TREATMENT

SHOP BYE ACNE

Bye Acne by Solawave

Esthetician-approved and science-backed, this anytime, anywhere spot treatment fades blemishes and saves you from future breakouts in as little as 3 minutes a day.

Select Device Color:  Charcoal

Select Device Color:  Charcoal

Bye Acne by Solawave

Esthetician-approved and science-backed, this anytime, anywhere spot treatment fades blemishes and saves you from future breakouts in as little as 3 minutes a day.

Select Device Color:  Charcoal

Select Device Color:  Charcoal

ADD TO CART - $99

Pain-Free • Clinically-Proven • FDA-Cleared

Pain-Free • Clinically-Proven • FDA-Cleared

After launching two award-winning, groundbreaking skincare tools last year, Solawave is excited to introduce their FDA-cleared 3 minute acne spot treatment that packs powerful light therapy in a sleek, ultra-compact device.

  • sooo happy I found this

    “The fact that I can use this in 3 minutes and it actually WORKS is insane. Not only does it shrink my pimples but I notice I’m breaking out less and less. If you’re thinking about it, try it!!

    Becca K., 32

  • HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

    “I love that I can catch my pimples before they form!!!! Legit gamechanger and bye-acne is my secret weapon! Love that it’s small enough to carry anywhere and that I can even use it in my car”

    Arlene M., 27

  • It really works!

    “As someone who gets acne at least once a month..this has been a total life saver for my dating life. I can’t believe how affordable it is. Recommending to all my friends! THANK YOU”

    Grace B., 22

  • SOOO HAPPY I FOUND THIS

    “The fact that I can use this in 3 minutes and it actually WORKS is insane. Not only does it shrink my pimples but I notice I’m breaking out less and less. If you’re thinking about it, try it!!

    Becca K., 32

  • HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

    “I love that I can catch my pimples before they form!!!! Legit gamechanger and bye-acne is my secret weapon! Love that it’s small enough to carry anywhere and that I can even use it in my car!”

    Arlene M., 27

  • CHANGED MY LIFE!!

    “As someone who gets acne at least once a month..this has been a total life saver for my dating life. I can’t believe how affordable it is. Recommending to all my friends! THANK YOU!”

    Grace B., 22

  • HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

    “I love that I can catch my pimples before they form!!!! Legit gamechanger and bye-acne is my secret weapon! Love that it’s small enough to carry anywhere and that I can even use it in my car!”

    Arlene M., 27

  • CHANGED MY LIFE!!

    “As someone who gets acne at least once a month..this has been a total life saver for my dating life. I can’t believe how affordable it is. Recommending to all my friends! THANK YOU!”

    Grace B., 22

  • SOOO HAPPY I FOUND THIS

    “The fact that I can use this in 3 minutes and it actually WORKS is insane. Not only does it shrink my pimples but I notice I’m breaking out less and less. If you’re thinking about it, try it!!

    Becca k., 32

Limited Time Offer: Free USA Shipping and Discounted International Shipping

THE ANYTIME,
ANYWHERE

SHOP BYE ACNE

VISIBLE RESULTS AFTER 3 SESSIONS

HARNESS THE CLINICALLY-PROVEN BENEFITS 
OF BOTH RED AND BLUE LIGHT THERAPY:

VISIBLE RESULTS IN 1-3 SESSIONS

HARNESS THE CLINICALLY-PROVEN BENEFITS OF BOTH RED AND BLUE LIGHT THERAPY:

COMBAT PESKY BREAKOUTS — WHEREVER YOU ARE

COMBAT PESKY BREAKOUTS — WHEREVER YOU ARE

INCLUSIVE BEAUTY FOR EVERYONE

PROUDLY LGTBQ+ OWNED

Our founder struggled for years with acne. After consulting dozens of dermatologists and estheticians, Light Therapy quickly became his favorite remedy. 
But these treatments are expensive. In an effort to make science-backed skin care accessible to everyone, Solawave was born.

INCLUSIVE 
BEAUTY FOR EVERYONE

PROUDLY LGTBQ+ OWNED

Our founder struggled for years with acne. After consulting dozens of dermatologists and estheticians, Light Therapy quickly became his favorite remedy. But these treatments are expensive. In an effort to make science-backed skin care accessible to everyone, Solawave was born.

SKIP THE WAIT WITH BYE ACNE

SKIP THE WAIT WITH BYE ACNE

YOUR PURCHASE HELPS TO SUPPORT TRANS HEALTH AND END YOUTH LGBTQ+ HOMELESSNESS

In honor of Pride Month, our goal is to raise $25,000 to True Colors United and the FOLX HRT Care Fund during the month of June, through the sales of BYE ACNE.

FOLX HRT Care Fund: Healthcare in the U.S. is not created equal. 15% of trans people have been harassed and abused in health care settings and 1 in 3 live in poverty and avoid healthcare solely due to cost. The FOLX HRT Care Fund provides complimentary primary care, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), PrEP, care navigation, content and community through a diverse network of LGBTQ+ specialized providers to LGBTQ+ individuals in need.

SHOP BYE ACNE

YOUR PURCHASE HELPS TO SUPPORT TRANS HEALTH AND END YOUTH LGBTQ+ HOMELESSNESS

In honor of Pride Month, we’ve pledged to donate $25,000 to 
the FOLX HRT Care Fund and True Colors United during the month of June.

Healthcare in the U.S. is not created equal. 85% of trans people receive or want to start hormone replacement therapy, but the odds are stacked against them. 15% of trans people have been harassed and abused in health care settings and 1 in 3  live in poverty and avoid healthcare solely due to cost.

FOLX Health is a digital healthcare platform focused on the LGBTQIA+ community. They provide end-to-end virtual primary care, hormone 
replacement therapy (HRT), PrEP, care navigation, content and community through a diverse network of LGBTQ+ specialized providers.

SHOP BYE ACNE

Happy Pride Month! Shop our limited edition 
Bye Acne device in Periwinkle while supplies last

True Colors United: LGBTQ youth are 120% more likely to experience homelessness. Through a wide array of advocacy, training & education, youth collaboration, and technical assistance programs, True Colors United implements innovative solutions to youth homelessness that focus on the unique experiences of LGBTQ young people.

LGBTQ youth are 120% more likely to experience homelessness. Through a wide array of advocacy, training & education, youth collaboration, and technical assistance programs, True Colors United implements innovative solutions to youth homelessness that focus on the unique experiences of LGBTQ young people.

3 MINUTE ACNE
SPOT TREATMENT